For a summary of Studio7 Pilates and GDPR, please see this overview.
What we collect and store
When purchasing a product from us we will ask Users to provide information including their name, billing address, email address, credit card/payment details and account username. This information will be used to:
- Send information about a User’s account and order
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Respond to User requests, including support inquiries and refunds
- Set up User accounts in our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Send product update messages
- Improve our offerings
- When making a purchase we will store a User’s name, and billing address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about users for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for as long as a subscription account remains active with us. Inactive accounts are stored for 10 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes User name, email address and billing address.
A User’s name and email address are recorded when contacting our pre-sales department. We do not use the information submitted for marketing purposes unless consent is explicitly given.
A User’s email address is added to a marketing email list when requesting a free report download. The email address provided will receive the report and marketing content from Studio7 Pilates as users give consent in exchange for the information.
Analytics & Tracking
We use Google Analytics for website visitor analytics. We do not log any Personal Data of site visitors; IP addresses are anonymized, “Do Not Track” headers and global opt out cookies are honored, and custom data tracking is disabled.
Who in our company has access to stored data
Members of our team have access to the information users provide us. For example, Administrators and Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and;
- Customer information like name, email address, and billing information.
Administrators, Managers, and Support Representatives can access:
- Contact information (name and email address) from submitted contact forms.
Our team members have access to this information to provide user support.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our service, including:
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, send us a message from a contact form, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. Users can request the deletion of this information by us at info@Studio7Pilates.be.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Studio7 Pilates may collect and use user personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. The information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback provided to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
What rights users have over their data
If a User has left comments on this site then the User can request to receive an exported file of the personal data that this site holds, including any data provided by the User. Users can request that this data be erased. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. The same rights are available for any data associated with commercial transactions made with our company.
Sharing of personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent a User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that users have given us permission.
Acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
7 avenue de Versailles
1380 Plancenoit, Belgium
+32 474 654 614
This document was last updated on May 26, 2020